A family business built on passion and trust.
Established in 2004 with thousands of hot tubs delivered and installed safely throughout the UK. We are an independent company importing from quality world class American manufacturers and selling direct to our customers nationwide, offering an unrivalled value and saving you (the customer) thousands!
We treat our customers as we would like to be treated, starting with excellent communication, fairness and transparency. We are the definitive family firm, organically growing over the last decade. We ran out of family members reasonably early(!) though weâ€™ve typically recruited through family and friends ever since. This close knit approach in no way diminishes the calibre of our team: capable and dynamic individuals working together with passion.
Who We Are
The Hot Tub Superstore is the UKâ€™s largest and most successful hot tub company. We are a family business established in 2004, with thousands of hot tubs delivered and installed throughout the UK. As an independent company, we import direct from multiple quality American manufacturers and sell direct to customers nationwide; we cut out the middleman and save you thousands.
We are the definitive family firm, organically growing over the last decade. We ran out of family members reasonably early(!) though weâ€™ve typically recruited through family and friends ever since. This close knit approach in no way diminishes the calibre of our team: capable and dynamic individuals working together with passion.
Where We Came From
In 2004, Father & Son, Dennis & Daniel Holmes, imported 5 hot tubs following an unsuccessful attempt to buy a spa for their own homes.
They were simply too expensive in the UK and twice the price of their US counterparts. The initial order of 5 hot tubs included 3 additional spas to sell on eBay â€” the profit earned would pay for their spas. Immediately, a new and potential market appeared, and within the year 86 hot tubs were imported and sold on eBay.
Operational headquarters at this time was a 1000sqft unit in Blackpool, but the future was bright. Within 18 months, Ross Phillipson, Dennisâ€™ Son-in-law, joined the Holmesâ€™ bringing sales support and collectively the trio began to accelerate the business. Seeing the scope of the business, they purchased a brand new 6000sqft premises, now expanded to over 30,000sqft, and continued to build a dedicated hot tub facility incorporating retail sales, storage, parts and logistics. Damien Holmes, Danielâ€™s cousin, joined the team bringing extensive technical expertise, and this became the early framework of the current management team.
What We Do
Itâ€™s simple. We import from world class American hot tub manufacturers and sell direct to the customer. Large volume and a chain free approach fuel unrivaled value; you cannot buy a better spa for less. Anywhere. Our other primary focus is customer service. We are passionate about treating our customers as we would like to be treated. This starts with excellent communication, fairness and transparency.
Proud Members Of Bishta
Bishta is the official hot tub association in the UK and exists to promote high standards of safety, enjoyment and value. The Hot Tub Superstore has been a proud member of Bishta for 10 years. We consider Bishta membership a standard that every hot tub company should adhere too.
The following is the Bishta code of ethics direct from the Bishta website. This code of ethics is basically the rule book all Bishta members must comply with in order to gain and keep Bista membership.
- At no time, knowingly or wittingly to do any act that could reasonably be construed as bringing the Member Company into disrepute and consequently the Industry generally and the Association in particular.
- At all times to trade ethically both with the public generally and the Industry in particular.
- At all times to comply with the Associationâ€™s Standards for Self-Contained (Portable) Spas and for Hot Tubs, and to abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Association
- At all times to comply with the procedures and instructions issued by the Association for the treatment of Spa and Hot Tub water in the interest of the safety of the public.
- To comply in all respects with the Trades Descriptions Act, 1968, Supply of Goods (Implied Terms) Act, 1973, the Sale of Goods Act, 1979 and any other subsequent acts or regulations amending or replacing the same so far as goods supplied by the Members are concerned.
- To advertise and market so that the nature and extent of the products and services advertised and offered by the Company is fully understood by the prospective client. At all times to comply with the requirements of the Advertising Standards Authority.
- Where a self-contained (portable) Spa or Hot Tub is supplied either direct to a Member of the Public or to a Spa Retailer there shall be supplied sufficient instructions and information generally as to the proper operation and maintenance of that Spa or Hot Tub. In particular, handover certificates and other relevant documentation prescribed by the Association shall accompany the product during each transaction.
- Not to derogate in any way a competitorâ€™s product or services.
- To use oneâ€™s best endeavours to fulfil all contractual obligations.
- To offer a clear and reasonable warranty of products and services and to perform on such warranties where justifiable claims are made within a suitable time period.
All Bishta members can be found through the Bishta official website by using their simple search function here. We strongly recommend only using a Bishta registered hot tub supplier here in the UK.